Need to disable or modify the My Apps page in the developer portal

I would like to disable or modify the default http://sitename/user/me/apps page. This is the page that lists all the logged in users API application and API keys. I would just like to create a sub-theme that overrides the default. Is there any documentation on this? Or what is the template name?

Solved Solved
1 4 573
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

The template file is devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php. Here is some more info on overriding themable output in Drupal 7.

View solution in original post

rpet2
Participant I

@John Banning

That menu is built in the apigee_responsive_preprocess_page( ) function. There is an alter hook in there that you can use to add another link by implementing: YOUR_THEME_apigee_responsive_links_alter(&$links)

in the template.php file in your theme. So for example, if your theme was called 'green', it would look like:

function green_apigee_responsive_links_alter(&$links) {
  $links[] = array(
    'classes' => array('first-class', 'second-class'),
    'text' => t('Click Me'),
    'url' => 'path/to/your/page',
  );
}

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The template file is devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php. Here is some more info on overriding themable output in Drupal 7.

Thanks Chris, I actually found that I could affect the menu by turning off the DevConnect developer apps module. I actually want to insert an additional link in that drop down above "My Apps" link (see image). I have edited the file "page.tpl.php" in the "../profiles/apigee/themes/apigee_devconnect" folder but nothing worked.

Looking at inserting code before line 30:

<?php if (module_exists('devconnect_developer_apps')): ?> <li><i></i><?php echo l('My Apps', $user_url . '/apps'); ?></li> <?php endif; ?>

screen-shot-2017-04-07-at-11034-pm.png

@John Banning , See similar question asked here. See documentation here that explains how to create a sub theme in developer portal. Just copy the original apps list template file from devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php in "/profiles/apigee/themes/apigee_responsive/templates/devconnect" folder to your custom theme templates folder. Clear Drupal Cache from admin menu to see changes in action.

rpet2
Participant I

@John Banning

That menu is built in the apigee_responsive_preprocess_page( ) function. There is an alter hook in there that you can use to add another link by implementing: YOUR_THEME_apigee_responsive_links_alter(&$links)

in the template.php file in your theme. So for example, if your theme was called 'green', it would look like:

function green_apigee_responsive_links_alter(&$links) {
  $links[] = array(
    'classes' => array('first-class', 'second-class'),
    'text' => t('Click Me'),
    'url' => 'path/to/your/page',
  );
}