Managing apigee Projects

Not applicable

New to managing apigee projects. Any advice on approach to managing apigee IAAS/PAAS Ms Azure environment build. Help please.

I am a Project Manager tasked with managing an apigee IAAS/PAAS environment build in MS Azureproject. Don't know apigee at all. Please help - Advice needed on how to approach it

1 5 229
5 REPLIES 5

@Linda Ntamark , Welcome to Apigee Community !

Can you please explain what do you mean "Managing Apigee Projects" ? Can you be specific what exactly is the issue you see ? Is it private cloud installation ? If yes, You can take a look at our docs here.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar, thanks for the response. What I meant is; managing an Apigee Project - with the objective being to establish an Apigee cloud platform on Microsoft Azure. I

@Sandeep Murusupalli , Any help here ?

@Linda Ntamark , See similar question asked here with an answer. keep us posted if any moving forward.

@Linda Ntamark ,

See webcast below that explains how to get started with Azure & Install Apigee Edge on Azure. Also, find some reference links below.

Supporting deployment of Apigee Edge on Microsoft Azure will be similar to any private cloud deployment of Apigee. You can find managing private cloud installations of Apigee Edge documentation here.

Hope it helps you get started with Apigee Edge on Azure. Keep us posted moving forward if any.