You do not have permission to create new proxy

Not applicable

I created a proxy under the following org:

karthikvenkatesan

When trying today am getting the following error to create or delete:

You do not have permission to create new proxy

Kindly help. As now am unable to use the one that I have created and neither delete not try with a new one.

Solved Solved
2 10 663
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gregdiana1
Participant V

I had same problem and logging on and off resolved matters. If one stays logged on it appears to do this.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable

Somehow when I logged off and logged in again, it is working.

@Karthik V , It takes some time (couple of minutes) when you create a new org to get all permissions synced. It might be that issue. Glad to know it's working. Keep us posted moving forward if any.

Welcome to Apigee community 🙂

gregdiana1
Participant V

I had same problem and logging on and off resolved matters. If one stays logged on it appears to do this.

Just FYI, @Marsh Gardiner , @harsh I still see these issues in new Edge UI. ~~APIRT-3981~~

gregdiana1
Participant V

Here it is again

4614-apigee.png

4615-apigee1.png

It appears to happen if you have apigee open in different browsers windows, which is not allowed. As such I think this is why it does the blocking. As soon as one deletes all the other browser tabs it works ok.

Thank you @Gregory Diana for highlighting this once again. I have seen similar issues recently in trial orgs. I am following up with Engineering team. ~~APIRT-3986~~

Not applicable

@Gregory DianaIf u login in different browsers with the same credentials and do not logout from one of them,and still using the one,this kind of error may occur.

Hello All,

Greetings of the day!

Having a trouble, I am unable to create new proxy in Edge UI (Trial version). However I am able to create proxy from spec. Can anyone kindly help to resolve the issue. Attaching the screenshots as well.

Thanks in advance!

Joydeep

unauthorized-to-create-new-api-proxy.pdf

@Joydeep Paul - please create a new post