Getting periodic error when call Apigee private cloud

rymonroe
Participant II

We are seeing a weird periodic errors in multiple 4.16.09 cluster. It seems to be happening one in every few thousand calls which are coming in through AWS ELB. I suspect these are not coming from Apigee but not 100% sure. Has anyone experienced these errors while calling apigee?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Error</title>
<style>
body {
width: 35em;
margin: 0 auto;
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>An error occurred.</h1>
<p>Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.<br/>
Please try again later.</p>
</body>
</html>
0 6 282
6 REPLIES 6

@Ryan Monroe , I have seen similar issues. It's from Apigee platform only. It's due to virtual host configurations / missing virtual hosts.You might need to debug further to find out root cause.

I'm not sure how this would relate to virtual host config. Sometimes this happens every 10 calls and other times it will take thousands of calls to reproduce.

Not applicable

Ref similar issue along with resolution and process used by one of Apigeek. Hope this will resolve this issue as well.

I don't think this is related to my problem. I see this randomly, not in any pattern which would be the case if this was related to router port config.

Not applicable

I got the error from your public cloud instance. Our api proxy worked fine until this morning, is there any update on your trial cloud? Could you please help to take a look at our org? @rdoda

han-zhang
Participant IV

Hi, we are facing the same issue for a long time, but couldn't find the root cause of the issue, there's no log showing on APIGEE side for this at all.

Do you by any chance fix this issue?

Thanks