api2swagger is not working for non-Apigee APIs

Hi @Anil Sagar,

I am posting a new question with reference to our discussion on -

https://community.apigee.com/questions/39317/can-api2swagger-tool-be-used-for-non-apigee-apis.html

I am trying to create swagger spec for a non-Apigee API that I want to migrate on Apigee. I am using api2swagger tool - http://specgen.apistudio.io to do this. When I fire a request for the same using this tool it does not give any response on UI but gives below error when debugged using developer tool of IE -

<HTML><HEAD>

<TITLE>Web Server Temporarily Unavailable</TITLE>

<style>

body { font-family: sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica, Courier; font-size: 13px; background: #eeeeff;color: #000044 }

li, td{font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px}

hr {color: #3333cc; width=600; text-align=center}

{color: #ffff00}

text {color: #226600}

a{color: #116600}

</style>

</HEAD>

<BODY>

<big><strong></strong></big><BR>

<blockquote>

<TABLEborder=0cellPadding=1width="80%">

<TR><TD>

<big>Web Server Temporarily Unavailable (tcp_error)</big>

<BR>

<BR>

</TD></TR>

<TR><TD>

Crgeh-BC-04

</TD></TR>

<TR><TD>

A communication error occurred: ""

</TD></TR>

<TR><TD>

This is not an indication of an issue with the Web scanner rather an issue with the connection to the hosting Web server. The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

</TD></TR>

<TR><TD>

<BR>

</TD></TR>

</TABLE>

</blockquote>

</BODY></HTML>

But when I test this using API console of Apigee I get a proper response. I cannot share the test data in this post due to project restrictions but would like to get this resolved via a screen share or GTM kind of thing. Please help to resolve this.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 3 270
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Anil Sagar,

Can you please help here.

Thanks,

Santosh

Hi @Anil Sagar,

Can you please help here.

Thanks,

Santosh

Hi @Anil Sagar,

Can you please help and let me know if we can have a quick screenshare on this to see what is the issue.

Thanks,

Santosh