Problem connecting Apigee Drupal Dev Portal

Not applicable

We have a Drupal dev portal managed by pantheon.io that you have created for us.

Since this morning, I can't connect to it with WinSCP.

When I connect, I am now located in directory /srv/bindings.

I am no more redirected to the good "/srv/bindings/abcdef01234" directory.

I need to manage my modules, so I need to know which directory to use in /srv/bindings.

- My dev portail site : http://dev-xxxx.devportal.apigee.com

- My host : appserver.dev.xxxxx.drush.in

- My username : dev.xxxxx

Thank you for your help

1 2 398
2 REPLIES 2

David, sorry you're having trouble connecting.

I see you asked this Question 6 days ago. Have you resolved the issue? Have you contacted Apigee support?

@Davidbeaumont , Welcome to Apigee Community & Inconvenience is regretted .

Here is what i do when it comes to developer portal & managing modules,

I do a git clone of the source code to my local machine & push pull modules by committing them to git repository of pantheon. When you push the code from local machine let's say with new modules, they automatically shows up in Dev Instance of your portal. It's a great way to manage source code instead of using winscp & committing files using pantheon UI.

Please find detailed instructions here that explains how to work with pantheon portal source code using git.

With Winscp, It should work too, Please find how to setup connection,

• Click on Connection Info,

4506-connection-info.png

• Make a note of the hostname , username, port number

4507-connection-inf.png

• You need to connect using sftp protcool in winscp using above information. Use your pantheon password.

For Example, I am using the Cyberduck ftp client in Mac OS X, I was able to connect successfully & access the codebase.

4510-cyberduck.png

Hope it helps , Keep us posted if any.

Note : Never share confidential / sensitive information like username / hostnames / endpoints in public community. Please mask them before you share. I have updated your question to remove the endpoint details & usernames.