​Invoking an api that requires windows authentication

Not applicable

I'm creating a proxy to invoke a target endpoint that uses window authentication. What's the best way to authenticate/pass credentials from proxy in Apigee? Are there any working samples?

0 4 1,945
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@Sandeep S

The best way to authenticate/pass credentials is to use KVM policy, which store your credentials and you could retrieve those and use it any where in the proxy.

Not applicable

Not applicable

Thanks for the replies, but storing the credentials is not an issue. I'm having issues authenticating the target endpoint. I'm using node.js. We have on-premise install of Apigee. This is the error I'm getting:

{"fault":{"faultstring":"Script node executed prematurely: Error: Cannot find module 'request-ntlm-continued'\nError: Cannot find module 'request-ntlm-continued'\n    at module.js:340\n    at module.js:280\n    at module.js:364\n    at require (module.js:380)\n    at \/organization\/environment\/api\/ntlm.js:1\n    at module.js:456\n    at module.js:474\n    at module.js:356\n    at module.js:312\n    at module.js:497\n    at startup (trireme.js:142)\n    at trireme.js:923\n","detail":{"errorcode":"scripts.node.runtime.ScriptExitedError"}}}

@Sandeep S

Did you complete the implementation. If so could you please share the sample sniffet.