I am unable to render model and publish the node

Not applicable

Hi Guys ,

I am trying to render the model and publish the node. But, in the front page i don't see display so please guide me process.

0 8 503
8 REPLIES 8

Dear @ranjay kumar singh ,

Are you talking about Developer Portal Smartdocs ? Can you able to see list view of rendered smartdocs for your model ? What do you mean front page it doesn't display ? Would you like to see smartdocs block on home page for your model ?

Please provide more details to better understand your problem. Your question doesn't give explanation what exactly you have tried and what problem do you see.

Please answer below questions to better understand what is the problem.

1. What is the source of your smartdocs ? WADL / Swagger 2.0 ?

2. Did you successfully upload smartdocs & rendered content ? (navigate to admin/content and check for any new nodes created. )

3. Do you see list view of newly created smartdocs ? (Navigate to Drupal Views and search for a new view which is created during rendering process of Smartdocs model. It carries model name as path.)

If you are looking for smartdocs documentation please refer article here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Not applicable

@asagar,

yaa right . am not able to see rendered smartdocs in the model. simply i was created multiple separate model and imported the wadl file to successfully and after i m going to rendered to the model and publish them the node but a node is not visible to portal users.

my question is how to display the node in the portal user?

Please answer below questions to better understand what is the problem.

1. What is the source of your smartdocs ? WADL / Swagger 2.0 ?

- WADL

2. Did you successfully upload smartdocs & rendered content ? (navigate to admin/content and check for any new nodes created. )

- Do you see new node created ? Yes / No ?

3. Do you see list view of newly created smartdocs ? (Navigate to Drupal Views and search for a new view which is created during rendering process of Smartdocs model. It carries model name as path.)

- Yes / No ?

Not applicable

@asagar

1. am using WADL source for smartDocs

2. No

3 No

@ranjay kumar singh : Do you see any of your methods in the screen once you import wadl ? Do you see any errors in Reports -> Recent Log Messages ?

Most probably your wadl is corrupted !

Not applicable

@asagar

I didn't get any error after imported WADL file after import wadl file its look like to check image wadl-file.jpg

You have successfully rendered smartdocs. To visit node (SmartDocs) page go to node/26 .

Navigate to admin/structure/views to see new view which got created. Post the screenshot if you need any more details.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar