Michael Bissell foundation videos?

Not applicable

Hi guys, where can I find @Michael Bissell foundation videos?

http://academy.apigee.com/learn/create-and-manage-apis

When I use above link it is taking me to the new videos by Steve Richardson.

Both the Instructor's have done a great job but I want to access the old videos once more.

So can anyone help/give me the link for those videos?

Solved Solved
0 4 404
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

we don't have the Michael Bissell videos posted anymore because of all of the product changes that have happened since those videos were filmed. Is there something specific we can help you with?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

we don't have the Michael Bissell videos posted anymore because of all of the product changes that have happened since those videos were filmed. Is there something specific we can help you with?

@JennyB- Appreciate if you could provide me with a link to download those early videos ,i understand there have been product changes after those videos were created but still they are quite informative and excellent source of reference. Thanks in advance

Hi @Vikas Lall -- I think that the videos you're looking for are no longer available through any Apigee links. Your best bet is to do a search and you may find that some are still around on Youtube. Hope that helps!

Will

Thanks @wwitman . Wanted to know if anyone has it stored locally which he/she would like to share . The youtube videos are deleted as well.