Free trial account limitation and expiration

Not applicable

Hi!

I have a free trial account and I would like to know what are the limitations to this account. Does it have a limit of number of API proxies, or calls to API?
And what is the duration of the account? Because I cannot find any information about this on the pricing page.

Best Regards

Solved Solved
0 9 2,688
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Tatiana Tavares, in free trail account,

Edge

• Policies such as Java Callout, Python Callout, connecting with LDAP servers and few other things are disabled.
  • I think there is limit of 100,000 api calls per month/quarter(not sure).
  • No limit on API Proxies.

It also includes a backend-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that provides developers with access to a flexible data store.

• BaaS accounts include 25GB of storage at no cost.
  • Send up to 10 million push notifications per month at no cost.

You also get one Developer Portal.

https://apigee.com/about/apigee-edge-pro

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Tatiana Tavares, in free trail account,

Edge

• Policies such as Java Callout, Python Callout, connecting with LDAP servers and few other things are disabled.
  • I think there is limit of 100,000 api calls per month/quarter(not sure).
  • No limit on API Proxies.

It also includes a backend-as-a-service (BaaS) solution that provides developers with access to a flexible data store.

• BaaS accounts include 25GB of storage at no cost.
  • Send up to 10 million push notifications per month at no cost.

You also get one Developer Portal.

https://apigee.com/about/apigee-edge-pro

I hope this helps you.

Thank you Barahalikar.

@Tatiana Tavares , Trial org is limited for 30 days.

But we have an account that is oder than 30 days and it still works! So are you sure?

@Tatiana Tavares , Depending on the traffic & activity levels we might allow more than 30 days. No guarantees. Do not use it for any production APIs & Have backups of your proxies always.

Okay. Thank you Anil!

Is there any limit on the number of Developers that can be added..?

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar,

I have a free Apigee org + traial BaaS which I use for POCs. Can you please help how can I make sure I can have it available for more than 30 days period ?

@Anil Sagar,

I am having a free org which I use for POCs . Could you please help me how can I make sure its not disabled after 30 days ? or guide me to process using which I can retain my free edge and bass trial accounts?

Hi Manish, make sure your account is active.

As Anil mentioned in his earlier comments,

Depending on the traffic & activity levels we might allow more than 30 days. No guarantees. Do not use it for any production APIs & Have backups of your proxies always.