Developer portal audit history

Not applicable

Should the transactions undertaken in the developer portal be captured in Edge Management UI (Admin > Organization History?
Developers have the ability in the portal to delete an app but that action doesn't seem to be appearing in the organisation history transactions

I have looked at a previous question via -
https://community.apigee.com/questions/28042/is-there-somewhere-i-can-access-logs-to-view-the-h.html
which seem to indicate it should be captured via the organisation hitsory

Should I be looking someone else?

0 3 129
3 REPLIES 3

@shaunschoorman

Yes, They are captured in Admin > Organization history. I have just verified same by deleting an App from Developer Portal & I can see same in Edge Management UI.

4383-screen-shot-2017-02-27-at-125517-pm.png

Are you sure you are referring to right org that developer portal is connected ?

thanks Anil - I think you're right - it may have something to do with the org. We can see the apps created from the dev portal in Edge (ie, publish->developers apps) but Admin->Organization history seems to be picking up only the transactions directly actioned from Edge.

@shaunschoorman , Developer Portal uses Management APIs to talk to Edge. You might need to contact support if it's not working. Are you on trial / paid org ? If you are in paid plan please contact support.