BUG, Edge don't load my proxies properly

Not applicable

Hi. I already had a few proxy deployed on my Edge org, with 1 being active.

Today, I deployed the full StreetCarts Project ( made by an Apigee team, Deployment Instructions ) on my Edge organization + Apigee BaaS.

Everything went smoothly:

• My Apigee BaaS got populated with the right collections
  • StreetCarts proxy got created in my Edge organization

etc... 0 technical error while deploying the code.

But now, I've got a big problem that happened with no apparent reason ! Edge won't load my proxys correctly... and I really need it to work properly ATM.
3 different scenarios when I open the "API Proxy" tab on Apigee ( Case 1 being the full bug, Case 2 "half-bug" & Case 3 how it should really load my proxies ).

Case 1, happens 65% of the time:

4368-case1.jpg

Case 2, happens 25% of the time:

4369-case2.jpg

Case 3( how it should be ), happens 10% of the time:

4370-case3.jpg

I'd really love some help. Thank you

Solved Solved
0 7 389
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

The problem just fixed by itself after 1 hour of bugs. Damn !

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

The problem just fixed by itself after 1 hour of bugs. Damn !

Just saw your post. That's great!

Hi @HABIBI AGDAM Maxime,

Thanks for posting. Are you saying that when you run the deployment instructions, you get case1 OR case2 OR case3 intermittently? Or are you getting case1, then -- without deleting your previous install -- you try again and get case2?

Thanks,

Steve

Even though it's fixed now, to be clear:

StreetCarts project got fully installed on my org and BaaS without problem.

Then i'd just get randomly Case 1 , 2 or 3 while trying to reach my "API Proxies" management page on Edge.

Hi @HABIBI AGDAM Maxime,

Please feel free to subscribe to the Apigee Status Page for status updates on any known issues we are working to correct.

Thanks!

When you see the terse error in New Edge UI, you may want to switch to the Classic mode to see a more detailed message. I've seen that in other situations.

Where can we follow a list of known bugs or roadmap for fixes for Apigee?

For me I can't even access the enterprise.apigee.com view anymore because that view things I'm not associated with an organization. However I've seen bugs in the classic view before too and it would be great if I can let others (who are also learning how to use the Apigee platform) whether or not what they are experiencing is a bug or not.