Developer Engagement for last hour by default instead of for the last day

Not applicable

When I click on the DeveloperEngagement report from the Dashboard, it opens with data for the last day by default. However this report takes a long time to process and we want to display the DeveloperEngagement report for the last 1h by default.

How can we make this change?

Solved Solved
1 3 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Emilia Ipate - Setting default times on dashboards isn't currently supported. It's a good ask, and if an enhancement request hasn't been filed yet I'll create one. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Emilia Ipate - Setting default times on dashboards isn't currently supported. It's a good ask, and if an enhancement request hasn't been filed yet I'll create one. Thanks!

Hi @Floyd Jones I haven't enter an enhancement. I would appreciate if you could do it.

We are using the Edge software on Cloud on Premises. Given this context, is there a setting we could change to change the default times in the dashboards? Thanks!

@Emilia Ipate - Unfortunately, there's no way to set defaults in Private Cloud, either. If the enhancement request (EDGEUI-929) is implemented, a later Private Cloud release would include the update.