How to trigger email alert when error occurred

Hi,

1) I want to trigger email if the (number of proxy error occurred in last 15 mins > 5 ) with all the details like developer app name, time of error occurred, HTTP status code, etc.

2) I want to trigger email if the (number of target error occurred in last 24 hrs > 100 ) with all the details like developer app name, time of error occurred, HTTP status code, etc.

Right Now I am sending the error details to logging servers and running a scheduled search on every 15mins/1hr and triggering email based on search result. I am wondering if apigee provides such feature out of the box. Is it possible to configure such emails in apigee cloud analytics?

Thanks,

Krish

Solved Solved
1 4 936
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Krish

currently there is no out-of-box notification capability like you are asking. We are considering these in our roadmap.

Please use the analytics API call and build your own logic on topof it. As you mention, you can make a call regularly via the API and count the number of errors in that interval. If this is greater than your limit, your script can raise an email notification or alert.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

add a condition and use the RaiseFault policy when the condition is true.

Not sure how this handle the scenario. Can you please elaborate? I want to send email based on historical records of error.

Thanks.

Krish

@Krish

currently there is no out-of-box notification capability like you are asking. We are considering these in our roadmap.

Please use the analytics API call and build your own logic on topof it. As you mention, you can make a call regularly via the API and count the number of errors in that interval. If this is greater than your limit, your script can raise an email notification or alert.

Hi @spadmanabhan,

Any update on this?

Thanks,

Krishanu