Error fetching keystores

Not applicable

Hi I tried adding my own keystore But it seems that there was some issue adding it Since then I am not able to view keystores from my account and it is always saying "Error fetching keystores Internal Error".Please help.

0 4 223
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

I think you would need to give some more details probably with screenshots. What error did you get when you added your keystore? How are you trying to view the keystore - via the management UI or management API? Can you provide screenshot of the error?

I got similar issue , by mistake I typed special characters like ; ' in keystore name. Since then I was not able to view keystores from my account and it is always saying "Error fetching keystores Internal Error". Below are the steps I followed to troubleshoot:

1. Use management API to list all the keystores in my org. Copy the name of keystore I created by mistake.e.g lkl;';

2. URL-encode the name of the keystore.

3. Use management API to delete this keystore.

I could now view keystores from my account.

Hope this helps.

hi @kasturipathak , i  have the same issue with private cloud. i ran the following command to list my keystores but had no response at all:

curl -u user:passwd -X GET "http://myip:port/platform/clarocorp/environments/test/keystores"

I don't think /platform/clarocorp is the right basepath there.  I think there should be a /v1/organizations/ORGNAME in there. 

Check your path.