Analytics not giving traffic for my developer app

I am verifying consumer key of two developer apps on my proxy in each request and both are getting verified successfully in each request.

In Developer Engagement, against my proxy I am getting traffic for only one app and not the other one even though both api keys got successfully verified for each call on my proxy.

Could anyone please tell if i am missing some configuration.

0 6 261
6 REPLIES 6

Can you check that the developer and developer apps are properly showing in the Developers section of the UI?

Hi @spadmanabhan,

thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes i am bale to see developer and developer apps are showing properly in UI under developer section.

Are you able to post the output of the UI and also your custom query? Do you have traffic from both developer applications?

Yes i have traffic from both the developer applications....

I pulled out custom reports and turns out total traffic on my proxy is sum of total traffic generated by both the apps

Traffic is getting added to the app for which the key is getting verified in last

Are you verifying two keys (one after another) in the proxy for any single request? Then you will only get one developer_app value in the traffic record.