Generate access token doesnt seem to work for me..

Not applicable

Generate access token doesnt seem to work for me...i have generated a base 64 key from weatherApi consumer key:secret and when i test the oauth resource by specifying grant type as queryparam to resourse and add Authorization header value as Basic base64 decoded value i got the response as 200 ok but with the same values as request without generating any access token

Solved Solved
0 2 414
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@GaneshPalani, Can you please check what is the "request.verb" value you have specified in your flow condition in Oauth Proxy?? By default if you send oauth request it goes as POST request ( even though you are sending grant type in query param) . If you have specified verb as GET then as a workaround you can remove request.verb condition completely and just have path match in flow condition path and try.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello Ganesh,

Are you still having problems with this? If you found what your problem was it would be interesting to add it as an answer to this question.

Not applicable

@GaneshPalani, Can you please check what is the "request.verb" value you have specified in your flow condition in Oauth Proxy?? By default if you send oauth request it goes as POST request ( even though you are sending grant type in query param) . If you have specified verb as GET then as a workaround you can remove request.verb condition completely and just have path match in flow condition path and try.