Quota policy - Issue

Not applicable

I set Quota = 100 requests every 1 month. If I exceed the limit, I am unable to hit the proxy.

To resolve this, I need to delete the proxy and deploy again.

Is there any way to resolve this issue.

Solved Solved
1 4 134
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Kannan

Not sure I clearly understand the question or concern. As per your description, its working as expected. If you exceed the quota limit, it is surely going to throw Quota exception. Isn't that what you need ?

To answer what you are looking for - you can

1. Increase the quota value in the proxy
  2. If you are using the APIKey as the Identifier - then you can configure a Product with a very high Quota number which you can use in your environment.- more info here and here
  3. Or use the Reset Quota policy - see info here

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Kannan , What do you mean "I am unable to hit the proxy", Do you see an error ? What is the response you see ?

Please provide details while asking questions. Community members don't have access to your orgs to find out what is really going on. What you ask is what others see. Please be descriptive and attach screenshots / annotate / error messages while talking about a specific issue. I am afraid, Questions with limited information might not get anyone's attention.

Hi @Kannan

Not sure I clearly understand the question or concern. As per your description, its working as expected. If you exceed the quota limit, it is surely going to throw Quota exception. Isn't that what you need ?

To answer what you are looking for - you can

1. Increase the quota value in the proxy
  2. If you are using the APIKey as the Identifier - then you can configure a Product with a very high Quota number which you can use in your environment.- more info here and here
  3. Or use the Reset Quota policy - see info here

Hope this helps !

Thank you Sai.

@Kannan - Please accept the answer if this worked