Evaluating Apigee Edge - Getting 404 and data errors

Not applicable

Hello, I'm brand new to Apigee Edge and evaluating it for possible use with APIs. I get 404s with all of my API proxies and I consistently get Data errors when looking at reports or other metrics.

Does it take some time for the Organization to become live?

I just want to send some API traffic through, review the different reports and portals, and test the security options for the APIs.

I've tried both the default "new" interface and the classic, I get the same results. I've built new API proxies and used the default, and followed the tutorial to build a Hello World service.. same problem 404.

I also built a new portal and same problem there.. 404.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 14 486
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sam Walker ,

I have created a new org for you & imported proxies from old org. Check your inbox for org details / just re-login to edge account. It should be smooth from now onwards. It was our trial org provisioning issue. Our engineering team is actively working on a fix.

You should be all set to explore Apigee API Platform. Just login & let us know if any. Keep us posted moving forward if any.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

@Sam Walker ,

Inconvenience is regretted. Can you please send your orgname to me using Ask An Expert button on right sidebar ?

Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply, I've done the "Ask an Expert" option.

@Sam Walker ,

I have created a new org for you & imported proxies from old org. Check your inbox for org details / just re-login to edge account. It should be smooth from now onwards. It was our trial org provisioning issue. Our engineering team is actively working on a fix.

You should be all set to explore Apigee API Platform. Just login & let us know if any. Keep us posted moving forward if any.

I am having the same issue. Is there a fix for this yet?

@Jeff Buller , Inconvenience is regretted. Can you please send your orgname to me using Ask An Expert button on right sidebar ?

@Jeff Buller , I have created a new org for you & imported proxies from old org. Check your inbox for org details / just re-login to edge account. It should be smooth from now onwards.

Thanks Anil. Looks like it's working now.

@Jesse Vitorino , Regarding your questions,

My organization is Uptodate can you fix this for me?

Yes, Please send me your org name using Ask An Expert button on right sidebar.

What is the root cause for this?

It is caused by one of the Routers in the trial org pod not picking up a configuration change for the org.

Would this happen in production for a live API?

No, It won't. It's related to trial org provisioning. Once your account is provisioned it should be smooth.

@Jesse Vitorino , Created new org for you . Please login & let us know if any.

@Brad Becker , I have created a new org for you. Just login using your existing credentials. It should work fine now. Keep us posted moving forward if any.

Thanks @Anil Sagar, looks like it's working now.

@Anil Krishnankutty ,Inconvenience is regretted. I have created a new org for you & imported proxies from old org. Check your inbox for org details / just re-login to edge account. It should be smooth from now onwards.

@Anil Sagar, works now. thanks

I am having the same issue. Is there a fix for this yet?