How to add api from wadl file ?

Not applicable

Hi guys,

I am trying to import wadl file but I am getting error "There was an error importing your data. Please consult the logs."

0 5 479
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Dear @ranjay kumar singh , Are you trying to import WADL in developer portal smart docs ? What does logs say in Reports > Recent log messages ?

Dear @ranjay kumar singh ,

It's most probably issue with your wadl file. We have seen similar errors happen when there in an invalid xml element in the WADL, for example not having a matching closing element. Can you check to see if your XML is valid? You can use a tool like online XML Validator or something similar.

For your reference see sample weather API wadl weather.txt . (Make sure you change the extension to XML before you import the wadl file. I am unable to upload .xml files here so changed it to .txt)

Please let us know if you still see any issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Not applicable

I was validated wadl file but i am also getting error "

Internal Server Error: POST https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/o/ranjaykumars/apimodels/testdata/revisions?action=import&forma... with Content-Length of 1215 and Content-Type of"

Dear @ranjay kumar singh , Have you tried above weather.xml wadl ? Do you see same issue ? Is your developer portal connected to right org with expected credentials ? Do you see connection successful message in "admin/config/devconnect" ?