Can we integrate APIGEE sense with splunk?

Not applicable

Hi Team,

Can we integrate APIGEE sense with splunk or any other logging system to log the bot IPs or other info to internal logging systems?

If yes what all protocols can be used for integration??

We are using APIGEE SaaS solution and want to integrate with Splunk installed on internal infrastructure.

Solved Solved
1 4 877
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Yes. Apigee Sense can be configured to send a JSON payload with detected suspicious clients to a defined API endpoint. These payloads are send every time our detection algorithms run(usually 5 minutes) and detect any suspicious clients. Most of our customers have an Apigee Edge “Message Logging” policy which they use to integrate with their Security Information and Event Management(SIEM) systems or tools like Splunk and Slack.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I think the answer is yes. But I'll defer to @Vibhor Sonpar to confirm.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I think the answer is yes. But I'll defer to @Vibhor Sonpar to confirm.

Not applicable

Yes. Apigee Sense can be configured to send a JSON payload with detected suspicious clients to a defined API endpoint. These payloads are send every time our detection algorithms run(usually 5 minutes) and detect any suspicious clients. Most of our customers have an Apigee Edge “Message Logging” policy which they use to integrate with their Security Information and Event Management(SIEM) systems or tools like Splunk and Slack.

@Vibhor Sonpar @Srinandan Sridhar

Thanks for the quick response. Could you please share the steps to configure the same?