Unable to access quiz for Fundamentals of RESTful API Design

Not applicable

Hi, when I am trying to take the quiz for Fundamentals of RESTful API Design, it is asking me to enter my user id/ email (which is fine) but also a pin number. I never got a pin number or neither did I set a pin number.

Solved Solved
0 7 848
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Sorry Jaydeep. We will look into this and get back to you. In the meantime, you can try with a different email address.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

You can set your own pin number - it is for you to use when accessing the test.

Not applicable

When I try to set a 4 digit number or 8 char alphanum word it says invalid pin no. What is the criteria for correct pin no.?

grewis
Participant I

Hey Jaydeep,

Are you using Chrome as your browser? If not, can you copy the url for the quiz, and then go there in Chrome?

If you are using Chrome, let me know and I will try to track things down for you.

Cheers,

</greg>

Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Getting same response "Please enter a valid email and PIN combination." irrespective of browser. Tried in Chrome as well as IE.

I suspect my test is locked out for some reason.

Thanks,

-Jaydeep

Not applicable

Sorry Jaydeep. We will look into this and get back to you. In the meantime, you can try with a different email address.

Not applicable

Ok, Thanks!

hsnbilgen
Participant III

Hi Greg, I am also having the same problem with this. Is there any new change for the quiz? I know that the new look published for the training web-page. in the past i was reaching the training sessiion with the link: https://pages.apigee.com/academy-courses-elearning-fundamentals-restful-api-design.html but now when i got in to this link redirects me to the another web page which has no quiz section in that. I finished this training and now i want to take a quiz. So please help me for that thank you. @Greg Rewis