How will I display the response I got from my service call out policy?

Not applicable

How will I display the response I got from my service call out policy?

I used trace and the data from my service callout is existing but does not display on the browser. What policy should I add to get all the contents of the URL (contents in JSON format).

Your response will be really appreciated. Thanks!

4157-callout.png

0 6 753
6 REPLIES 6

@Junnes Ashley Pineda, change the Response object to "response" instead of "calloutResponse".

hello @Mahammad Feroz Isn't it just a variable name? so it doesn't make any changes just the name.

Not applicable

@Junnes Ashley Pineda

Include assign message policy in which use assign variable which store the response value, after the service call out policy which could display the complete response on browser.

@Junnes Ashley Pineda, If you use "calloutResponse" as a response object in the service callout policy then it just hold the response but won't send it out to the consumer. To send it out then you need to define assign message policy explicitly to copy "calloutResponse" to "response" object. Where as if you use "response" object which is a main response object, the service callout response will be sent out to the consumer without any additional policies in your flow. Hope this helps.

can you please paste sample snippet of assign policy for copying the calloutResponse" to "response

Why aren't you just using a target endpoint in your proxy for this? If you create a new proxy from scratch and go through the wizard for a reverse proxy it will help you do that automatically when you specify an existing API