Response Payload from WSDL RESOURCE

Not applicable

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Proxy, which will return an WSDL File which is uploaded in the resources.

How do I reference this wsdl resource uploaded to the proxy to response.content variable?

Regards,

Pranay

0 4 406
4 REPLIES 4

Former Community Member
Not applicable

If you use the SOAP PassThru option, the Apigee wizard does it for you.

If you wanted to do this on your own, there here's an option. As far as I know, there is no way for policies like AssignMessage to read from arbitrary resource files. You can paste the contents of the WSDL in an AssignMessage (response flow) or in a RaiseFault (with status 200).

Thank you @Srinandan Sridhar,

If I you a PassThru option, its creating an individual resources for each soap action. So trying to avoid it.

I tried putting it in the AssignMessage Policy, but its taking off the prefix in the node elements when I save the API.

Like if the node is

<wsdl:message name="GatewayService_cancelCheckOut_OutputMessage"> <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:cancelCheckOutResponse"/> </wsdl:message>

then its saving it as

<message name="GatewayService_cancelCheckOut_OutputMessage"> <part name="parameters" element="tns:cancelCheckOutResponse"/> </message>

and if I validate the WSDL, its failing.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Why does it matter that it creates resources for every operation? It doesn't change the behavior. That said, delete the flow conditions if you don't want it.

Even if I try creating the Resources, the wsdl file is generated in JSON Format, which doesnt work on the legacy system.