Deployment through jenkins failed after the config.json is executed

karlapudiravi
Participant III

Hi All,

when i am doing the build through jenkins, the job is failing with FileNotFoundException after the config.json is executed (if i dont use the config.json, build and deployment has no issues).

The reason is, my workspace path has space in it. eg: src/project test/

when it is searching form default.xml file it is searching in the location : src/project%20test/.....

and not able to locate the file as space is encoded with %20.

Any suggestions on how to overcome?

Solved Solved
1 5 529
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ravi kumar karlapudi - I have fixed the issue and it should be available in the next release along with other fixes. I have reached out to you separately with the steps.

Please accept this if the fix worked

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

karlapudiravi
Participant III

@Anil Sagar and @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan - i was refering to https://community.apigee.com/questions/28281/maven-deployment-plugin-deployment-error.html but didn't find the answer. i am facing the same issue. can you please help me in this?

please find the log info : error.txt

raised issue for the same : https://github.com/apigee/apigee-deploy-maven-plugin/issues/66

Thanks @ravi kumar karlapudi - I have responded to you on the github issue

Hi @ravi kumar karlapudi - I have fixed the issue and it should be available in the next release along with other fixes. I have reached out to you separately with the steps.

Please accept this if the fix worked

The issue is resolved with the latest 1.1.3 release.

The repo contains code for both the web and the API layer. It’s a simple application wherein the web module calls one of the endpoints in the API layer which internally fetches information about the current time from the database and returns to the web layer.

The structure of the repo is as follows:

• API: Code for the API layer
  • Web: Code for the web layer
  • Terraform: Code for infrastructure orchestration using Terraform
  • Jenkins: Code for infrastructure orchestrator for Jenkins server used for the CI/CD pipeline.