APIs for publishing OpenAPI documents [AKA swaggers] to new developer portal

Not applicable

Hi,

I had a bit of a play with the new developer portal. It is pretty lightweight which is great and also we can create multiple portals on our own.

For documentation, I had to manually upload the swagger. Is there an API to publish swagger docs to the developer portal. We want to hook this in with our continuous delivery process.

If not, is this on the roadmap?

Thanks,

Jaskaran

2 6 293
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

concur; that would be a great feature.

Great question, @jaskarangump. Basically everything we build at Apigee is API-first. However, we often release the feature as the best implementation of the use case before we publish the APIs. That helps give us flexibility to improve the implementation if we discover we need to adjust it. Once things stabilize, we then publish the APIs behind them.

So the short answer is yes, publishing the APIs to manage your OpenAPI Spec and docs is on the roadmap. We recently shipped the new portals, so I expect that to happen sometime in the new year. Thanks for the q!

Hi @Marsh 

Even I am trying to automate the process of publishing the APIs(Swagger files) on the Developer Portal.

Could you please share the cURL command which we can use to do so?

Those APIs haven't been made public, but this is something we're looking to implement for Apigee X/hybrid portals early next year (best guess based on today's assumptions).

Hi,

Are the APIs available ? Or the development of the feature is still in progress ? Please update.  

thanks 

No change since my update last week.