apigee edge password expiry

Not applicable

using apigee edge 4.16.05.xx , org admin password is expiring every month. Need to make the password not to expire at all. it seems for sys admin also password expires . for us no password should be expired

Is above highlighted text possible? if possible please provide necessary resource .

Thanks in advance

0 3 680
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hi there!

Please follow the below link to disable password policy: https://community.apigee.com/articles/21617/have-you-installed-opdk-versions-150x-1601-1605-16.html

Thanks,

Archendra

Not applicable

Myself and fellow devs have painful experiences with Apigee's password expiry system. Our password often expire at random intervals, sometimes immediately. Sometimes we have to reset a password 2-3 times before Apigee let's us log in (this has happened to myself and other devs where I work many times).

sam-was
Participant II

Any update on this?
We facing same sort of issue but on latest level of APIGEE Product suite.
We have policy for the sysadmin user but regular users need to reset there password multiple times before it works. It happen sometime after age of password expired, sometime in between. After the "aged-password" reset it use to make multiple attempts to finally work.