Can you Require Users to Register before Accessing the New Apigee Edge Dev Portal?

Not applicable

Hi,

I created a dev portal using the simplified portal development tools provided with the New Edge experience, see Building your portal.

Currently, anyone can access my dev portal if they have the url - https://(my-org}-{my-portal}.apigee.io/index

Is it possible to require users to register and get approved before they can access the dev portal?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 1 216
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Michael

Approval functionality is not available in new lightweight developer portal that you created from Edge UI. Apigee Developer Portal based on famous CMS Drupal supports this feature out of the box & provides much more.

Unfortunately, We no longer support trial for Drupal based Developer Portal. It's available only for paid customers. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Michael

Approval functionality is not available in new lightweight developer portal that you created from Edge UI. Apigee Developer Portal based on famous CMS Drupal supports this feature out of the box & provides much more.

Unfortunately, We no longer support trial for Drupal based Developer Portal. It's available only for paid customers. Hope it helps.