prod endpoint is invalid

Not applicable

Hi, When deploying a proxy to prod env, we get weird broken url. image attached.

I tried changing to the qa/dev style syntax, but didn't work as well. ideas?

Thanks,

Mattan

366-screen-shot-2015-04-29-at-61744-pm.png

Solved Solved
0 8 220
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas

Hi @mattan.tenne

I see what you are saying. To help you with this, I need to look at your virtualhost config.

You need to go to APIs>Environment Configuration>Select "prod" as environment and maybe send a screenshot of the virtualhosts, that are displayed on the page. Also, it would be useful to see what is there in the proxy and if there's something wrong with the proxy endpoint of virtualhost reference in the proxy endpoint.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

adas

Hi @mattan.tenne

I see what you are saying. To help you with this, I need to look at your virtualhost config.

You need to go to APIs>Environment Configuration>Select "prod" as environment and maybe send a screenshot of the virtualhosts, that are displayed on the page. Also, it would be useful to see what is there in the proxy and if there's something wrong with the proxy endpoint of virtualhost reference in the proxy endpoint.

Thanks @mattan.tenne. The default vhost for prod environment looks a little different.

Usually it would be orgid-env.apigee.net in this case its orgid-env-apigee.net. I would check the backend provisioning and get back to you. Did you try the https endpoint for prod, does that work ?

Thanks for the quick response. Attached is the requested configuration

370-screen-shot-2015-04-30-at-105531-am.png

The https does work actually. I get unknown_target when directing from our original url though. How can I allow that?

Yep, production works now. thanks guys.

adas

@mattan.tenne thanks for checking that. Sorry but I didn't get the issue about directing from your original url. Could you get me a little more detail about the issue, curl output etc.

adas

@mattan.tenne Like I suspected, it seems there was an issue while provisioning that particular virtualhost. I have informed our support team and they would fix the issue in the backend and you can retry after that. Hope this resolves your queries. Thanks.

Hi @mattan.tenne,

As @arghya das pointed out, this looks to be related to a provisioning issue. This has been corrected, is it looking good to you now?

Thanks.