is it possible on the free version to get backup of your data?

Not applicable

Is there a migration path to move from the version to a self hosted version of usergrid?

0 4 256
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

hsnbilgen
Participant III

You can get your data via export proxy.. And your self hosted version you can import there it gives you self back-up but it will work if you are looking for this. I hope , i understood correctly. is that your question?

Not applicable

Or this Grunt-based tool https://github.com/apigeecs/apigee-migrate-tool. Credits to @shah who built it.

Not applicable

thanks @sriki77 @Hasan @dzuluaga These are some interesting responses to a solution of exporting data.

Just to be more clear here is my use case.

I sign up for apigee free account and start building apps on it. I start to get to the limit of 25gb's and i want to migrate off apigee to a self hosted version of Usergrid. What is the migration path for me to take all the data from user grid and put it somewhere else. I cant move the proxy i understand that i would still pipe that through apigee i just want to be able to take my data and move off to another host.

Answer 1 seems to be for enterprise.

Answer 2 is a question i hope answered above

andwer 3 talks about the portal but what about the data for the actual mBass or casandra.

Thanks for your time answering this question.

Essentially just looking for a migration path for what you are supposed to do when your grow to big for apogeee free but can't afford apigee professional.

Cheers,

Geoff