Is there a posibility for multiple developers to work on the same proxy at the same time?

Not applicable

Is there a possibility for multiple developers to work on the same proxy at the same time?

of course, an alternative is working offline and merging and deploying each version when completed, but I would like to know whether there is another option.

Thanks!

0 4 209
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @yuri abaev,

This can be achieved by using Git and apigee-deploy-maven-plugin Maven plugin.

Using git, we can maintain multiple versions per developer and feature and use above maven plugin to deploy to Edge.

Also each developer can use different base uri for each of his versions as /v1/{basePath} and proxynames as {proxyName}-{developerName}.

To Automate, Jenkins can be configured with Git and Maven Plugin together and used to build tasks to deploy to edge directly from git repository

@Aswin Segu , Regarding your statement "Also each developer can use different base uri for each of his versions as /v1/{basePath} and proxynames as {proxyName}-{developerName}." What's the point of having different proxies when OP is asking about same proxy ?

I think the intension of Yuri is to make more than one developer work on same proxy development rather than working on the same proxy on edge.

I possible I prefer working on edge in parallel