How to associate multiple developers to a single App in Private Edge installation?

Not applicable

Hello, My requirement is to create an app and associate the App with more than 1 developer. How is this possible in Private cloud? We are currently on 4.15.07 and in process of migrating to 4.16.09.

I read a similar query where it has been suggested to use Companies concept. Is this applicable for Private Cloud? If yes, can you let me the process of associating multiple developers to single app.

0 1 345
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Vidya,

1-When we create APP at Edge Level then we can select only one developer from dropdown,But we can assign a single app to multiple developer by Enabling the monetization module because In monetization module we create the company and that company have the APP now company is the Admin of that app so company can send request by send request to particular developer.Company can Assing different Role to that developer for this APP if company assign admin role that developer then developer can also send request to other one.

2-we can also do same task without enabling the monetization module. Please follow the instruction as given in below link.

https://github.com/apigeecs/devportal_customer_modules/tree/master/apigee_nonmint_company