how to RollBack to previous latest revision using maven command?

Not applicable

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan I deploying the api proxies using maven plugin, it deployed successfully with revision=1 in my org. When i try to deploy the same proxy again it is deployed with new revision is it the default behavior of apigee through maven?how to roll back to previous latest revision using maven command? How to undeploy and deploy the same revision using maven?

Thanks Kashi Viswanath

0 1 813
1 REPLY 1

@kashi viswanath , Find response below,

When i try to deploy the same proxy again it is deployed with new revision is it the default behavior of apigee through maven ?

• Yes, It's the default behavior. You can override same using "update" option. Find more about same in github here.
update (this option will update the revision). This is similar to import with validation but no new revision is created. If there are any errors in the bundle, an error is thrown and the existing bundle is left intact. In case the revision they are trying to update is deployed, it will internally trigger undeployment and deployment. It is completely in the background and not visible in the response. Find more about same here.

how to roll back to previous latest revision using maven command ?

• As far as i know, It's not supported by Maven. Use Node.js based apigeetool to undeploy by revision or management APIs to undeploy & deploy by revision.

How to undeploy and deploy the same revision using maven?

• I don't think maven supports at this point of time. Feel free to create a plugin if you are interested.

Hope it helps.