APIgee is not responding

Not applicable

Hi All,

Am getting the below error. I googled the same error and find the answer like this issue due to not able to reach the servers. I tired hitting my servers from 5 locations and eveything is working fine. My APIs are on production, please somebody check and reply urgently.

{
fault: {faultstring: "The Service is temporarily unavailable",
detail: {errorcode: "messaging.adaptors.http.flow.ServiceUnavailable"
}}}
0 4 232
4 REPLIES 4

@Arun Babu , Are you on trial account / paid account ? If it's paid account, open P1 support ticket using Apigee support portal so that support can join on call to help you.

If it's trial account, I am afraid, We need more information. Above info is not enough. Do you see same issues across all API proxies ?

@Anil Sagar Am on trial account. I am facing this issue across all the proxies. Different proxies are on using different servers. So its clearly not an issue from my servers.

Please let me know what all information you required for debugging.

@Arun Babu , Send me org name using "Ask An Expert" button on right sidebar. As you know, We do not guarantee any SLA's in trial orgs. Unfortuntely, No ETA at this point of time.

@Arun Babu , Looks like your issue is due to global outage of DNS. See more related to same here in news. Do you still see an issue ?