Why my simple JS policy is always skipped by apigee edge?

Not applicable

Hi,

we are using APIGEE edge as a apigateway for our services and would like to encrypt some sensitive data with JS policy in response. For that purpose we set up a single JS policy in response.( See picture below)

However if I try to trace requests I'm not able to see execution of that particular JS policy.

Please advice!

3778-screenshot-2016-10-20-125504.png

0 4 401
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Here is shot of my trace where I can see my Preflow only

3779-img-20102016-130700.png

@Kiryl , Can you please add more information like to which flow JS policy is attached ? Are you sure it's same resource ? Are you sure, Policy doesn't have any conditions ? Above question is more or like, "Why my API is not working ?" We don't know until unless you provide more details like a sample proxy.

Above information is not enough to find out root cause. Can you attach sample proxy with masked credentials with steps to reproduce above issue ? Above one is generic question, Need a way to reproduce your issue to better understand same.

BTB, I can see the flows in your trace, Proxy & Target flows are separated by || icon in trace. Most probably, You might be tracing some other API version which doesn't have latest changes of your proxy.

Oh, yes, that;s a possibility @Kiryl . It's possible you modified the API proxy and saved it as a new version, but the prior revision of the apiproxy is still the one that is deployed. Can you check?