How to install APIGEE in the Intranet ?

Not applicable

My requirement manage the REST services running in my local network using APIGEE. I do not want to expose the services to internet.

Other tools like WSO2 lets me to install it in local network and mangage the local (intranet) services.

Is it possible to do the same using APIGEE?

--

Regards

PT

Solved Solved
0 2 455
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Yes, you have two options. An open-source project named Apigee-A127 is built on node and can be deployed anywhere node can be installed. Apigee-A127 has many of the critical components of Apigee Edge. Alternatively, if you are an enterprise customer, Apigee does sell the On Premise Deployment Kit, which is the latest version of the Edge software deployed on your internal infrastructure.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Yes, you have two options. An open-source project named Apigee-A127 is built on node and can be deployed anywhere node can be installed. Apigee-A127 has many of the critical components of Apigee Edge. Alternatively, if you are an enterprise customer, Apigee does sell the On Premise Deployment Kit, which is the latest version of the Edge software deployed on your internal infrastructure.

Not applicable

Clear and consise answer. Thank You.

Regards

Privin Thomas