where does /vendor/autoload.php comes from?

Not applicable

Good morning,

i've been working with apigee for a bit now and i felt very comfortable deploying apps through dev and prod but today i got a 'weird' error which i'm not sure where it came from. I got the following error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'profiles/apigee/libraries/mgmt-api-php-sdk/vendor/autoload.php'

which is weird b/c i just pushed an app yesterday and everything worked fine, went to check folder and in fact there's no 'vendor' folder. I've been skimming through GIT and well i don't see it there either.

Is the vendor/autoload.php an apigee generated folder?

Solved Solved
0 2 715
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@Sergio Barrios: Are you on Pantheon cloud or on-prem?

The vendor subdirectory and the autoload.php file inside it are generated by Composer. If you are working in Pantheon cloud, these should already be present. If you are working in an on-prem install of Drupal, the installer script should have generated them.

If, on the other hand, you downloaded the Edge PHP SDK, you will need to run composer install. For more detailed instructions, read the README.md distributed with the Edge PHP SDK.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

@Sergio Barrios: Are you on Pantheon cloud or on-prem?

The vendor subdirectory and the autoload.php file inside it are generated by Composer. If you are working in Pantheon cloud, these should already be present. If you are working in an on-prem install of Drupal, the installer script should have generated them.

If, on the other hand, you downloaded the Edge PHP SDK, you will need to run composer install. For more detailed instructions, read the README.md distributed with the Edge PHP SDK.

@Daniel Johnson

I'm using an on-prem cloud and weird part is that even my local stopped working. I did once tried to use composer and i think i left it installed, but for some reason the folders just disappeared i have marked the line that loads vendor and now everything seems to be working, i'll proceed to remove composer. Thank you