How do i add a new Drupal module in the developer portal :Cloud Version?

Solved Solved
1 3 1,640
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Maivizhi ,

You can able to add new modules only if you have access to codebase. We provide code base access only to the Paid Accounts. Unfortunately, If your account is free then you are unable to add new module due to access restrictions.

If you have code base access to Pantheon (Hosting Platform where Apigee developer portals are hosted) , you can able to add new module by ftp into the server or using git.

You can find more instructions here on how to add Drupal Module.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dear @Maivizhi ,

You can able to add new modules only if you have access to codebase. We provide code base access only to the Paid Accounts. Unfortunately, If your account is free then you are unable to add new module due to access restrictions.

If you have code base access to Pantheon (Hosting Platform where Apigee developer portals are hosted) , you can able to add new module by ftp into the server or using git.

You can find more instructions here on how to add Drupal Module.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Thanks!!@asagar

I believe that the php filter(module) is available in free version but not there in my portal.Any solution !

The php module is part of Drupal's core distribution. However, because it allows the server to run arbitrary code uploaded by users, it opens many serious security holes, so we have physically removed it from our distribution of Drupal.

If you need custom functionality, it is recommended that you create a new module containing your code which can hook into Drupal's ecosystem. By committing code as files rather than database data, you ensure that malicious persons cannot alter the code. If you have Pantheon git access this should be easy.

P.S. The Drupal core developers have agreed that the module is a security risk and enables poor programming practices, and have removed it from Drupal 8 altogether.