EDGE 13 node cluster installation doubt

This is regarding 13 node cluster installation.

When setting up the Postgres and QPID servers, I was prompted to enter the “Mangement Server Ip-address/fqdn: “

So, I entered the 1st management server IP on the master and 2nd management server IP on the slave for the Postgres.

I did something similar for the two QPID servers.

Is this how it is supposed to be done? The documentation does not give proper details.

Solved Solved
0 2 681
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can use the IP address of either. Typically, you use the IP address of the first Management Server node, in this case the IP from Machine 6.

I will update the instructions.

Stephen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You can use the IP address of either. Typically, you use the IP address of the first Management Server node, in this case the IP from Machine 6.

I will update the instructions.

Stephen

We are having a 13 node installation and now we are adding a new Router Message processor node + Cassandra zookeeper nodes. We have followed the document and installed RMP but test failed. Please find steps followed. 1. Installed new RMP server 2. Provided existing management server-1 details 3. Provided all existed ZK/CS servers details 4. Added the RMP to ELB But runtime is not working with new RMP after stopping the old two RMP’s. o Restarted management servers o Restarted ZK/CS also-but runtime is not working Getting error “503 service unavailable”. Note: I found that new RMP is added to gateway and analytics. Please find logs Router: router is ready. Registering Router (pod=gateway) Getting Router UUID Registration UUID: a9431e2d-446c-433b-bf10-02e5b18018a8 Message processor: message-processor is ready. Registering Message-Processor (pod=gateway) Getting Message-Processor UUID Registration UUID: d2c46be0-8fef-4fa4-a144-f7b6a208d146