Developer portal activation issue

Hi, @Chris Novak @Daniel Johnson @Anil Sagar

I had submitted request to activate dev portal account for my org - santoshghalsasi but did not get any message for activation. Later when I tried doing this again then I got below error message -

The value santoshghalsasi has already been submitted once for the Edge Organization Name field. You may have already submitted this form, or you need to use a different value.

Can you please help me activate the portal and send an activation email for the same. If it is already active then please send me the link to access it and, if required separately, then password reset link as well.

Thanks,

Santosh

Solved Solved
0 4 332
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi @santosh_ghalsasi,

Our records indicate that you requested a dev portal for this org in March 2014. We probably provisioned one for you at that time, but when we see a free-trial portal with no activity for over a year, we feel free to decommission it.

I can spin up a new dev portal for you later today.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi @santosh_ghalsasi,

Our records indicate that you requested a dev portal for this org in March 2014. We probably provisioned one for you at that time, but when we see a free-trial portal with no activity for over a year, we feel free to decommission it.

I can spin up a new dev portal for you later today.

Thanks a lot @Daniel Johnson.! I will wait for your email to access this.

Best,

Santosh

It should already be in your inbox.

Thanks Daniel, I am able to access the portal now.! 🙂