Is there documentation available on the Analytics API that is called from the Edge Microgateway, specifically for the inputs?

Not applicable

I've looked but haven't been able to find it.

The gateway is posting to

https://edgemicroservices-us-east-1.apigee.net/edgemicro/axpublisher/organization/{organization}/env...

The issue I'm trying to figure out is that the analytics for proxy usage are displayed in the Apigee dashboard for the traffic flowing through the gateway. However, the stats/analytics are not reflected when viewing by Developer App.

Thanks,

Steve

0 4 123
4 REPLIES 4

Trying to reconfirm: Is it the case that you are seeing the analytics data based on proxies but not getting any data based on 'Developer App'? Could you post screen shots or output captures (if from API) so we can review this?

Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, @spadmanabhan.

I'm sorry, I think I confused the issue a bit, but I think the screenshots should help.

I see data on the Developer Apps->Analytics tab in the Edge UI:

developer-apps-analytics.png

However, on the Developer Apps->List tab, there is no traffic shown for the same app:

developer-apps-traffic.png

We also have a developer portal hosted on Pantheon and using the devconnect module to synch developers and apps with Apigee. The analytics tab for the app is showing no traffic there as well:

developer-portal-on-pantheon.png

Thank you!

Steve

Not applicable

Hi Steven, just to discard some common issues, in all these cases have you been using the same environment? I was not able to tell from the screenshots.

Not applicable

Hi @oponce, Thanks for looking at this question. I can certainly understand trying to eliminate some common mistakes.

All of the screenshots were from the same environment. I'm attaching a couple new ones to show moving between the List and Analytics tab with the environment displayed:

developer-apps-analytics1.png

developer-apps-traffic1.png

Thanks,

Steve