Log edge UI logins to audit logs.

Not applicable

Is there a way to log every login to apigee edge UI to audit logs? Currently the audit logs show create/update/delete on resources managed by apigee edge. I want to log who logged in to edge UI and what they accessed as well besides the information provided right now.

Solved Solved
1 2 784
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd answer it anyway. I asked a similar question through the support portal and this is the answer I received:

While we do capture logs related to sign ins and outs, unfortunately they can not be consumed by customers in any form. Regarding environment level changes, as far as I know, Organization History on Edge UI does capture virtualhosts, keystore, etc changes. It also captures user add/update/delete to org.

Organization History is the only place you would find the audit details. If you need more control on SSO then let me know if you like to explore SAML which gives you full control on user login and logout.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

OR is this logged anywhere else? I want to log who / when / what.

I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd answer it anyway. I asked a similar question through the support portal and this is the answer I received:

While we do capture logs related to sign ins and outs, unfortunately they can not be consumed by customers in any form. Regarding environment level changes, as far as I know, Organization History on Edge UI does capture virtualhosts, keystore, etc changes. It also captures user add/update/delete to org.

Organization History is the only place you would find the audit details. If you need more control on SSO then let me know if you like to explore SAML which gives you full control on user login and logout.

Hope that helps.