I have just started the video's and will be doing the certification, i want to know what exactly i am going to learn?i mean will it be a java file with post,delete...?what will be its benifits?where i can implement it?

Not applicable

0 2 77
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello @ABHISHEK SINGH,

I feel you are referring to the APIGEE EDGE videos and if this is true, then you are going to learn a great and exciting collection of stuffs of a product we call "EDGE", an API Management Platform offered by Apigee.

If you want, you can start from the link here.

Apigee Edge is basically a platform for developing and managing API proxies. You can think of an API Proxy as a further abstraction layer of the backed APIs. Additionally it would provide many benefits like Security, Compatibility, Measurability, Monetization and so on.

It would help the consumer apps to consume the services offered by the backend systems in a more matured and controlled way.

There are out of the box building blocks (called policies) available in Platform to make sure of to develop the API Proxy. Additionally there are ways to write your own customised features in JavaScript, Node.js and so on.

Moreover, this community would help you to unblock your journey in case you find any difficulties in developing your APIs.

Believe me, Its really a GREAT FUN to develop your api in Apigee Edge and I am sure you would JUST LOVE IT.

Happy Learning..!

@ABHISHEK SINGH , Welcome to Apigee Community. Glad to know you are interested in Apigee certification.

• I want to know what exactly i am going to learn ?
    • You are going to learn Apigee Edge API Platform & API Management.
    • You are going to learn API EcoSystem & Digital Value chain
    • You are going to learn how to
    • Secure APIs
    • Scale APIs
    • Manage APIs
    • Publish API Documentation
    • Track API Usage
    • Build API Program
  • I mean will it be a java file with post,delete...?
    • It's not about just java file.
    • It's not about just post, delete.
  • What will be its benefits ?
    • You are going to learn how to
    • Secure APIs
    • Scale APIs
    • Manage APIs
    • Publish API Documentation
    • Track API Usage
    • Build API Program
  • Where i can implement it ?
    • If you have legacy webservices like SOAP & would like to implement REST APIs.
    • If you would like to convert any business into digital business you need APIs. You need Apigee to implement same.
  • Hope it helps.