Having trouble with Apigee edge free version portal. Can you help me for that? Server Error

hsnbilgen
Participant III

I am having the trouble with this ;

Server Error.

com.apigee.zookeeper.ZooKeeperException{ code = zookeeper.ErrorCreatingDirectory, message = Error creating directory for path : /organizations/hsnsungur/environments/test/apiproxies/deneme1/revisions/1/statuses/3cb53ac7-7474-4f9a-aa37-86ca9796fdb1, associated contexts = []} Can anyone help?

342-api-server-error.jpg

@Greg Rewis

Solved Solved
0 13 523
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Hasan,

Issue has been fixed. Was a zookeeper inconsistency issue, restart and redeploy fixed it.

Please let us know in case if you see this issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Hasan when does this error happen? Is that happening when you are a creating a proxy, updating it?

Hi its happening when i am adding new policy than save it. The Save button when its clicked error occurs. At any proxy at any time i am planning to create the payload of XML sources. but its not like that. Should i turn the code as Json Format? when i wanna create a Payload.? Maybe that can be the problem solution

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Hasan what policy are you trying to add? If you are adding an XML payload in your policy, make sure it is escaped by the right characters so Edge does not start interpreting it. For eg: instead of using <element-name>.....</element-name> in the policy, you should use <element-name>

Another option is to remove the XML in your policy (save it to a separate editor) & make sure you can cleanly save the policy. Then re-add the XML back & try to save it. Let me know if that works.

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi @Hasan,

The same thing is happening with me since yesterday.

I don't know why it is happening but I found a way around it..

Whenever I made changes/added policies I had to undeploy the envirnoment and then save it as a new revision and then again deploying it to environment worked for me.

It consumes alot of time but I was kinda on tight schedule, so didn't think of any other alternative.

At this moment one of my proxy is on Revision 22 😐

Dear @Barahalikar Siddharth ,

Issue has been fixed. Please see my answer below. Please let us know incase if you see this issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Dear @asagar, Thanks for informing me. An hour ago it was working fine.

But now it is happening intermittently.

Can you post a screenshot here if you see issue again ?

Here is the screenshot,

screenshot-9.jpg

Thank you @Barahalikar Siddharth . I will follow up regarding this issue and keep you updated.

hsnbilgen
Participant III

Thats bad. I dont know maybe APIGEE has now too many users on it's free cloud version. BTW new version is came up maybe something wrong in deployment. I wanna use the system on my local. can anyone help me about that? For non-commercial use. Or just wait till the system become ok. It's drives me to be crazy =/ Waiting too much time.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

HI @Hasan, I tested a couple of proxies with a few policies on the free cloud version, seems to work just fine for me. @Divya Achan

To deploy Apigee Edge locally on-premise, you will need to sign up for an evaluation agreement. If that is what you would like to do, you can get in touch with Apigee sales.

Dear @Prithpal Bhogill & @Hasan ,

We are aware of above issue and reproducible in Free Version of Management Portal. We have escalated and informed our Global Support team and actively working on this.

We will make sure this issue will be resolved by this week end.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Dear @Hasan,

Issue has been fixed. Was a zookeeper inconsistency issue, restart and redeploy fixed it.

Please let us know in case if you see this issue.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar