Am i asking a stupid question related to APIs / Apigee Products in Apigee Community ? Am i stupid ?

Hello Apigeeks,

Time and Again I have heard above question from Apigeeks including Apigee Employees. Many of them shy away from asking a question thinking what others think about same !!

Let me tell you what we think about same,

• The first rule of community : No Question is a stupid question in Apigee Community , Every Question is an absolutely great question without any doubt.
    • Why ? If you have a question, I am sure many others will have the same question.
    • By posting a question, You are not only trying to solve your problem , You are also helping Community in large.
    • You are creating a knowledge resource in Community by posting a question.
  • Not even a single apigeek think same in Community here. It doesn't matter it's a basic question / it's a complex one. A Question is a Question in Apigee community.
  • No one can master all the technologies in the world & same applies to different products in Apigee. Please feel free to post any question related to APIs in Community here.

Please feel free to add answers below what you think about same & comment below if you ever had similar question in your mind & what made you stop posting a question in Apigee Community.

2 1 247
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar,

Completely agree with you..!

The more we ask, The more we learn. The more we learn, The more we share and as a result, the entire community gets benefited out of this.

So, next time, if you have any question, just ask it in community, if you can't find an already available answer. This would help some one else to get a ready answer..!

Happy Learning..!