Error:cause = com.apigee.kernel.exceptions.spi.UncheckedException{ code = scripts.node.runtime.ScriptInitializationError

Not applicable

message = Script java.lang.AssertionError: java.io.IOException: Too many open files failed to start: node, associated contexts

Issue:Gateway timeout error for each request,Also we are not able to start the trace session in UI,

Using Apigee on premises version 4.15.04.00

Kindly help us on the same.

Solved Solved
1 3 3,619
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Error Details:Logs indicated java.io.expectation ,Too many open files failed to start error .The error denotes unavailability of required threads for I/O operations.

Solution: Adjust the ulimit parameter on the linux servers where APIGEE is installed to appropriate value.(for in premises private cloud).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

@Apigee Support : Any help would be appreciated.

Not applicable

Error Details:Logs indicated java.io.expectation ,Too many open files failed to start error .The error denotes unavailability of required threads for I/O operations.

Solution: Adjust the ulimit parameter on the linux servers where APIGEE is installed to appropriate value.(for in premises private cloud).

Thank you for sharing solution with community @Umanng Goel , I am sure it will be helpful for others. Keep them coming.