Are there any changed or roadmap to change about pricing?

Not applicable

After acquired by google I wonder that will apigee have some change in pricing policy, to be cheaper or having free account again

Will there be some change and when it would be possible tell us?

I would love to hear about some other future too. Such as fully integrate with google analytics or firebase auth

0 8 689
8 REPLIES 8

@Thaina , Welcome to Apigee Community. We do have free trial account. You can explore Apigee by registering a new account.

We (Apigee) are operating BUSINESS AS USUAL. You can find more info here. BUSINESS AS USUAL until any future official updates.

What I mean free account is not free trial with 30 days but the previous free account which have no ending but limit functionality

I know you are operating normally now I just want to plan for future and recommend to my company manager about cost effective of your service

To tell you truth, 300$ is overkill and over budget so I just wait for smaller price. But if there are no future I need to hurry switch to other

@Thaina , As far as i know, 30 days trial for free account is not true. We continue to function your free account as long as it receives active API traffic. If your free account is not active for 90 days or so, we de-provision same. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your answer

But I have not seen mention anywhere about limit capability and functionality of free account

The document about dev vs edge is also missing and redirected

There are mention about 30 days in this post

So I may be confused with something. Would you pleased to give me some guidance?

@Bala Kasiviswanathan , @alan@apigee.com , Any more insights into Apigee Developer Trial ?

alan
Participant III

Hi @Thaina

I want to clarify the 30-day trial. Officially, Apigee has a 30 day trial for customers to try the product for customers to intend to buy Apigee Edge. At the end of the 30 day trial, you can chose to purchase the product. However, if you need additional time for evaluation, we can extend the 30 day trial. Apigee no longer provides a free service because we could not maintain SLAs for customers, which ultimately resulted in poor customer experience. If you have concerns about pricing, feel free to contact me at alan@apigee.com .

Thanks for your clarification

But still the main question was about any plan in the future. Would there will be some change in near future I could wait for?

At least the lower tier plan or pay per used plan, in addition to current monthly reserved

@Thaina as you can understand we can't predict or forecast what changes will be there in the future. However, if you do purchase our product after trial for whatever term, we will be honoring those commitments till the end of the term of our agreement with you as a customer.