Apigee slow repsonse

Not applicable

Occasionally like today, I keep getting following error message and very slow response while navigating through different revisions, updating apis and deployment. We have enterprise level services from Apigee. What causes this slowness ? How Apigee team should be engaged to fix such issues ? Is there any SLA for such issues ?

Error fetching Status, Error fetching API Proxies, Error fetching Status Open to view all 3 messages Dismiss All × Error fetching Status Request timed out. × Error fetching API Proxies Request timed out. × Error fetching Status Request timed out

Solved Solved
0 6 1,517
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Mayank I recommend you check at status.apigee.com and you can also subscribe to specific incidents or in general for notifications of service issues.

There is currently an issue that the team is working on causing degraded UI and Mgmt API Service.

If I have helped answer you question, please click the Accept link below or let us know how we can further answer your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Mayank I recommend you check at status.apigee.com and you can also subscribe to specific incidents or in general for notifications of service issues.

There is currently an issue that the team is working on causing degraded UI and Mgmt API Service.

If I have helped answer you question, please click the Accept link below or let us know how we can further answer your question.

Thanks for info.

@Mayank , Inconvenience is regretted.

Currently, We see degraded performance with Management APIs in particular region. Due to same smartdocs import & other functionality has been impacted. You can subscribe for the updates here. We will keep you posted with updates.

Not applicable

Hi, today monrning as well I am noticing the slow response during deployment and updating changes but I don't see any updates on status.apigee.com. Also one weird issue is when I deploy the proxy the web UI console give option to undeploy it and whn I click undeploy, I get following message

Revision 1 of Proxy is not deployed to the environment envname in the organization orgname.

I see the proxy is revision is not deployed as I don't se ethe round green circle under deployment. Not sure if it is some issue with APigee edge or with my proxy.

Not applicable

Wow, I just tried deployment from another browser session and it got deployed successfully in one go.

The time taken to save config is around 30 secs its too much as compared to earlier it might be cause by JWT codes and jar files I added which are around 1.5 Mb in size but not sure.