We are unable to get SmartDocs working on our Dev Portal. We should see SmartDocs working when we import our Swagger JSON file but it is not. Ideas or troubleshooting assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Not applicable

We got to step 2 on the list below and then ran into an issue. The issues are as follows:

• When setting up SmartDocs on the sandbox, while it worked, you could also see the SmartDocs models on our current DevPortal leading me to believe that the databases are shared? So the sandbox is not truly a sandbox and I am not sure how changes are going to affect our current portal.
  • We need to know what Daniel changed (below) on the sandbox to get the SmartDocs working. When he originally created the sandbox portal, he removed some of the customizations that we made, but we need to know what those changes are in order to determine the root cause of why SmartDocs doesn’t work on our current portal.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony Coelho

UNOS

(w) 804-782-1592

(m) 214-263-2526

(e) Anthony.Coelho@unos.org

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 9:57 AM
To: Anthony L. Coelho <Anthony.Coelho@unos.org>
Cc: Christopher Rogala <Christopher.Rogala@unos.org>
Subject: FW: You've been added to the team 'unos-sandbox'

Hey Anthony -

Did we ever run through any of these steps? Apigee is now requesting we enter this issue on the community forum site to solicit input. Before I do that I wanted to confirm what we had attempted on our side previously. Thanks.

Ted

Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:39 PM
To: Ted Lacy <Ted.Lacy@unos.org>
Cc: Anthony L. Coelho <Anthony.Coelho@unos.org>
Subject: Re: You've been added to the team 'unos-sandbox'

Hi Ted,

Here's more or less the plan going forward:

1. I created a separate sandbox, to which you (plural) should have full git access. It is configured to point to your org on Edge, and it has your SmartDocs model(s) rendered already. It has your look-and-feel, but does NOT contain a full complement of other content you may have created on your dev portal.
  2. The idea is that you can work on staging your content (SmartDocs and otherwise) on this known-good configuration.
  3. When you are ready to deploy, we will need to merge in some tables from your live environment into this sandbox, then dump the sandbox database and import it into your live environment. In this way, none of your live users will lose their work. It is recommended that you put your live site into maintenance mode while this step is done. Here are the tables that will need to be migrated:
  • users
  • users_roles
  • field_data_field_first_name
  • field_data_field_last_name
  • field_revisision_field_first_name
  • field_revision_field_last_name

Once you have configured your sandbox the way you like it, you'll follow this protocol to update your test site:

• Make a backup of the sandbox database on the Pantheon dash.
  • Make a backup of your test environment's database, and download it.
  • Put your test environment in maintenance mode.
  • Edit a copy of the database dump you downloaded, and delete references to all tables EXCEPT the 6 you see above.
  • Apply that SQL file to your sandbox.
  • Test the sandbox to make sure things aren't obviously broken.
  • Take another backup of your sandbox database and download it.
  • Apply that backup to your test environment.
  • Test your test environment to make sure it isn't obviously broken.

Once you are happy with this outcome, we can apply the same logic to your live site. I'll be happy to assist when the time comes.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 1/19/16 11:39 AM, Ted Lacy wrote:

Any updates on this effort Daniel?

Ted

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:06 AM
To: 'djohnson@apigee.com' <djohnson@apigee.com>
Cc: Anthony L. Coelho <Anthony.Coelho@unos.org>

Good morning Daniel –

Anthony Coelho forwarded me a message from Pantheon below (see attached) that indicated you had recently added him to a new UNOS sandbox group. Can you provide me some specifics into the plan to use this new sandbox to identify the issue that we are having with our current portal and SmartDocs? We want to be able to plan for this functionality being enabled on our primary sites and begin realizing some of the benefits of having access to SmartDocs and related capabilities. Thanks for the help.

Ted

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:54 AM
To: Ted Lacy <Ted.Lacy@unos.org>

FYI

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony Coelho

UNOS

(w) 804-782-1592

(m) 214-263-2526

(e) Anthony.Coelho@unos.org

From: Pantheon Dashboard [mailto:noreply@getpantheon.com]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 10:17 AM
To: Anthony L. Coelho <Anthony.Coelho@unos.org>
Subject: You've been added to the team 'unos-sandbox'

Pantheon Systems Inc

You've been added to the team "unos-sandbox"

Daniel Johnson added you to the team on "unos-sandbox". You can find the site dashboard here:

Visit this site

The site will be displayed in your account list and My Dashboard.

If you have any issues, please contact the Pantheon support team at helpdesk@pantheon.io.

--

Daniel Johnson | apigee | m: +1.336.858.0020 | twitter @apigee

0 1 184
1 REPLY 1

@Ted.Lacy , Wecome to Apigee Community, Inconvenience is regretted.

Currently, We see degraded performance with Management APIs in particular region. Due to same smartdocs import & other functionality has been impacted. You can subscribe for the updates here. We will keep you posted with updates.