Apigee Management API Not Working - 401 Unauthorized

I can able to login using same credentials into Edge UI, But when i use same in Management API it returns 401 UnAuthorized. Anyone seen similar issue ?

Solved Solved
0 2 1,830
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like password has been expired. It's strange that Apigee Edge UI allows you to login but Management APIs fail. Resetting the password resolved the issue.

Hope it helps if someone is facing similar issue. #bug in Edge UI ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Looks like password has been expired. It's strange that Apigee Edge UI allows you to login but Management APIs fail. Resetting the password resolved the issue.

Hope it helps if someone is facing similar issue. #bug in Edge UI ?

I'm having the same issue. It used to work, but now I'm getting a 401 when I try to access, whether I use the web page or if I copy the curl information and exercise from the command line. Oddly enough, when I log into Edge or use the apigeetool (node version) with the same username/password combination it's working fine.

So I thought about editing my password and trying again. However when I go to edit my profile, the only choice I get is to set up two factor authentication. Since I hit the APIs from the command line, I'm leery of setting up 2FA and breaking the command line invocation. Any advice on how to fix? I know my password isn't expired; I'm signed in now 🙂